AltaSim Technologies currently seeks talented and creative scientists and engineers to join our team in developing and applying innovative, advanced technology for a variety of commercial applications.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering or computational science discipline.
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering practices and procedures.
- Experience with computational analysis.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Previous experience with:
- Finite element analysis of problems associated with solid modeling, thermal analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electromagnetic and thermo-mechanical analyses of engineering structures and processes,
- Working in a commercial research environment.
- COMSOL Multiphysics
- Java programming
- Documentation of analytical results.
Work under the supervision of senior engineers and with experienced staff to develop and apply advanced finite element procedures and translate the solutions into practical applications.
Starting date: Open
How to Apply
Including all relevant data on your resume will speed the processing of any application you submit. We need to know your educational degrees; talents and skills you would bring; relevant software packages you can use, along with your level of expertise for each; your employment history; and relevant individuals whom we can call for references.
For more information, please send an e-mail inquiry to our office, using Jobs@AltaSimTechnologies.com.