AltaSim Technologies believes that our customers should be as independent from the need for our consulting services as they choose to be. To facilitate their independence, AltaSim offers multiphysics training courses.
Instructors from AltaSim Technologies draw on their experience as COMSOL Certified Consultants solving a wide range of problems on a daily basis to provide COMSOL training that focuses on the practical aspects of performing realistic analysis over a wide range of physics. AltaSim Technologies offers introductory and advanced training classes to help you grow in your use and understanding of COMSOL Multiphysics.
If you are interested in a comprehensive introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, then please consider Solving COMSOL Multiphysics Problems: An Introductory COMSOL Multiphysics Training Course. Our advanced courses provide experienced users of COMSOL Multiphysics with training in specific applications.
AltaSim Technologies teaches the following courses:
- Solving COMSOL Multiphysics Problems: An Introductory COMSOL Multiphysics Training Course
- Debugging COMSOL Multiphysics Models (web-based training)
- Best Practices in Multiphysics Analysis
- Acoustic Problems in COMSOL Multiphysics
- CFD: Single-Phase Flow in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Electromagnetics in COMSOL Multiphysics: AC/DC
- Electromagnetics in COMSOL Multiphysics: RF and Wave Optics
- Heat Transfer Problems in COMSOL Multiphysics
- MEMS Problems in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Ray Optics in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Solver Setting for Effective Analysis in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Classroom-based training
- Web-based training
- Structural Mechanics Problems in COMSOL Multiphysics